Happy Birthday

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status


Birthdays are moments to celebrate the year that has gone by and look towards the one ahead with hope and enthusiasm. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
On your birthday, I wish you all that you hope for.
When I was alone God sent you for me
To be a part of my secrets,
  
laughter and joy You shared my sadness and lightened my heart
Let me cherish the day when you were born
By wishing you a heartfelt
Happy Birthday!
Birthdays are good for health, the more you celebrate them, the longer you live.
May your birthday be filled with lots of lovely moments. May you continue to climb the ladder of success. Wishing you a wonderful birthday.
Lovely birthday wishes for a very special person.
As you grow older may you become more wiser.
Have a wonderful birthday.
Whatever dream you're dreaming
May each one of them come true
Whatever plans you're making
May they all work out for you
Happy Birthday!
May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.




Birthdays are a time to say We hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friends
May the magical days show no ends!
Happy Birthday!
Today is a very special day. It is your birthday. May the day bring you new surprises and may all your dreams be fulfilled. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
A birthday bouquet of words I send to you -
May the days ahead be bright and colorful
Full of joy, happiness and friendship
May you continue to be
Such an uplifting and positive force in so many people's lives
And may your year ahead
Be blessed and happy - Always.
Birthday Wishes


Happy birthday,
On this special day
May gladness fill
Your every hour
With joy to light your way.
Don't count candles
See the light,
Don't count years
Enjoy your life!
Your age doesn't matter,
the only thing that matters is how you feel!
Congrats on your big day - make it special!
It's as simple as ABC,
A birthday is more fun,
If you share it with me!
One more year older..
Well, it is better to think another way
you are just one more day older than yesterday.
Have a lovely Birthday!
General Birthday Wishes
Birthday Wishes

You're a gift to the world. How's that for a reverse birthday wish?
Unknown quotes
So many candles such a small cake. Next year, may your birthday wish be a bigger cake.
Unknown quotes
Birthday Wishes
 
It must feel good to see a birthday wish on Facebook from someone you will actually see at your birthday party.
Unknown quotes
Birthday Wishes



Hurry it's a special day.
Eating ice cream ,candies and chocolate cake.
It's your birthday, let's celebrate!
With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care.
Sending lots of love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
Thank you for all the fantastic, loving and irreplaceable memories.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. I will come back to your site and keep sharing this information with us.
    www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes
    krogerfuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to find good information from your blog articles. visit
    TellDunkin
    TellSubway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we have been very happy together so we where about to get married and it was the happiest time in my life but something happen he was not happy about the marriage and it get me worry 4 weeks before our weeding I find out the he has someone ex and which he also promised marriage as well 3 days latter he came back and ask us to cancel the weeding i was not happy with him because of the change at once and make me want to kill myself, i don't eat or drink for 2 good day because i have no hope of living a friend of my came to visit me to see how we are preparing for the weeding and I told her everything that happen she told me not to worry that she has someone to fix things out for me she give me Dr santy contact which i immediately contacted him and he ask for my details which i did and ask me to pay some amount of money that make me think he is fake bout my friend ask me to believed and i did all that he ask a week latter he came back and beg me to forgive him and even bought me a new car just to me me happy please if there is any one of you out there that need this type of help please contact this great Dr on his Email address dr.santyjatto@gmail.com or whatsapp him on his number +2348145243120 this is how God use this man to restore my relationship back in just a week and 4 days Contact him on any kind of SPELL1) Love Spells2) Lost Love Spells3) Divorce Spells4) Marriage Spells5) Binding Spells6) Breakup Spells7) Banish a past Lover.8.) You want to be promoted in your office9) want to satisfy your lover10) Death spell11)Gay/Lesbian Love spell12)Money spell13) court case spell14)celebrity spell15) politics spell16) Exams spell17)Beauty spell18)Good-luck spell19) Do as i say spell  

      Delete
  5. Join Giveaway and try your luck to win cash prizeWin Prize

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss You Poems for Husband: Missing You Poems for Him